The Puzzle of a Unique Instrument in Emerging Markets of South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danny Ben-Shahar, 2004. "Productive Signaling Equilibria and Over-Maintenance: An Application to Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2_3), pages 255-271, March.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya, 1979. "Imperfect Information, Dividend Policy, and "The Bird in the Hand" Fallacy," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 259-270, Spring.
- Berkman, Henk & Eleswarapu, Venkat R., 1998. "Short-term traders and liquidity: a test using Bombay Stock Exchange data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 339-355, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Asymmetry; Information Transmission; Emerging Markets; Perfect Bayesian Equilibria; Badla Finance;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-04-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-11 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .