Telesupport Experiment for Agricultural Information Management in West Bengal, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Savita Bailur, 2007. "Using Stakeholder Theory to Analyze Telecenter Projects," Information Technologies and International Development, MIT Press, vol. 3(3), pages 61-80, March.
- Richa Kumar, 2004. "eChoupals: A Study on the Financial Sustainability of Village Internet Centers in Rural Madhya Pradesh," Information Technologies and International Development, MIT Press, vol. 2(1), pages 45-73.
- Meng, Qingxuan & Li, Mingzhi, 2002. "New Economy and ICT development in China," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 275-295, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation and communication technology (ICT); agricultural information management; telecentres; TeleSupport project; India;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-04-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ICT-2010-04-04 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .