Report NEP-CWA-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "Definitions and Measures of Money Supply in India," MPRA Paper 21391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Baijou, Ahmad, 2009. "Interdependencies of Health, Education & Poverty in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey Using Demographic and Health Survey," MPRA Paper 21409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2010.
- Deepita Chakravarty & Ishita Chakravarty, 2010. "'Bed and Board' in Lieu of Salary: Women and Girl Children Domestics in Post Partition Calcutta (1951-1981)," Working Papers id:2457, eSocialSciences.
- Goswami, Rupak & Ghosh Roy, Jhumpa & Ghose, Jhulan, 2010. "Telesupport Experiment for Agricultural Information Management in West Bengal, India," MPRA Paper 21571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lall,Somik V. & Gun Wang, Hyoung & Deichmann, Uwe, 2010. "Infrastructure and City Competitiveness in India," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul Almeida & Anupama Phene & Sali Li, 2010. "Communities, Knowledge, and Innovation: Indian Immigrants in the US Semiconductor Industry," Working Papers 58, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Islamic Finance:Sructure-objective mismatch and its consequences," MPRA Paper 21536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Kerr & William Lincoln, 2010. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp978, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zahid, Asghar & Frahat, Tahira, 2010. "Measuring inflation through stochastic approach to index numbers," MPRA Paper 21513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Regulatory Structure for Financial Stability and Development," Working Papers id:2458, eSocialSciences.
- Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Do Islamic banks have greater market power?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2009. "Failure of Participation & “Missing Women” in South Mediterranean Economies," MPRA Paper 21541, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2010.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2009. "Supranational Integration And National Reorganization," MPRA Paper 21597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2009. "Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights, Software Protection & Development in the South Mediterranean Countries," MPRA Paper 21650, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2010.