A Difference-differential Analogue of the Burgers Equation and Some Models of Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henkin, Gennadi M. & Polterovich, Victor M., 1991. "Schumpeterian dynamics as a non-linear wave theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 551-590.
- Polterovich, Victor & Henkin, Gennadi, 1990. "An Evolutionary Model of Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 20830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iwai, Katsuhito, 1984. "Schumpeterian dynamics : An evolutionary model of innovation and imitation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 159-190, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balatsky, Ye., 2012. "Technological Diffusion and Investment Decision," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 10-34.
- Polterovich, Victor & Tonis, Alexander, 2014. "Absorptive Capacity and Innovative Capability: An Approach to Estimation," MPRA Paper 56855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor & Tonis, Alexander, 2005. "Innovation and Imitation at Various Stages of Development: A Model with Capital," MPRA Paper 20067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdifference-differential equations; Burgers equations; non-linear diffusion; long-time asymptotic of Cauchy problem; evolution of industries; economic growth; innovation and imitation processes;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .