Schumpeterian dynamics as a non-linear wave theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017:i:34:p:193-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franke, R., 2001. "Wave trains, innovation noise, and long waves," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 49-68, May.
- Polterovich, Victor & Henkin, Gennadi, 1998. "A Difference-differential Analogue of the Burgers Equation and Some Models of Economic Development," MPRA Paper 21031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Barkley Rosser & Marina Vchershnaya Rosser, 1997. "Schumpeterian Evolutionary Dynamics and the Collapse of Soviet-Bloc Socialism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 211-223.
- G. Silverberg, 2007.
"Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues,"
Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 50
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2003. "Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- G. Silverberg & B. Verspagen, 1995. "Evolutionary Theorizing on Economic Growth," Working Papers wp95078, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2017.
"Теория Эндогенного Экономического Роста И Уравнения Математической Физики
[The theory of endogenous economic growth and equations of mathematical physics]," MPRA Paper 78622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Windrum, Paul, 1999. "Simulation models of technological innovation: A Review," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Silverberg, Gerald, 1997. "Evolutionary modeling in economics : recent history and immediate prospects," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Polterovich, Victor & Gelman, Lev & Levin, Mark & Spivak, Vladimir, 1993.
"Моделирование Динамики Распределения Предприятий Отрасли По Уровням Эффективности (На Примере Черной Металлургии)
[Modeling of the Dynamics of Firms Distribution in Accordance with Efficiency Level," MPRA Paper 22070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franke, Reiner, 2000. "An integration of Schumpeterian and classical theories of growth and distribution," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 317-336, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:20:y:1991:i:6:p:551-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.