Wave trains, innovation noise, and long waves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henkin, Gennadi M. & Polterovich, Victor M., 1991. "Schumpeterian dynamics as a non-linear wave theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 551-590.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Lehnert, Doris, 1993. "Long waves and 'evolutionary chaos' in a simple Schumpeterian model of embodied technical change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 9-37, June.
- Iwai, Katsuhito, 1984. "Schumpeterian dynamics, Part II : Technological progress, firm growth and `economic selection'," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 321-351.
- Soete, Luc & Turner, Roy, 1984. "Technology Diffusion and the Rate of Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 612-623, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo, 2006.
"Innovation waves, self-organized criticality and technological convergence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 710-728, December.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, "undated". "Innovation Waves, Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- G. Silverberg, 2007.
"Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues,"
Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 50
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2003. "Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2003. "Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Working Papers 469, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:45:y:2001:i:1:p:49-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .