When Bad Things Happen to Good Sovereign Debt Contracts: The Case of Ecuador
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2005. "From Rogue Creditors to Rogue Debtors: Implications of Argentina's Default," International Finance 0510010, EconWPA.
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2007. "Debt Relief by Private and Official Creditors: The Record Speaks," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 191-214, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rohan Pitchford & Mark L. J. Wright, 2012.
"Holdouts in Sovereign Debt Restructuring: A Theory of Negotiation in a Weak Contractual Environment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 812-837.
- Rohan Pitchford & Mark L. J. Wright, 2008. "Holdouts In Sovereign Debt Restructuring: A Theory Of Negotiation In A Weak Contractual Environment," CAMA Working Papers 2008-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rohan Pitchford & Mark L. J. Wright, 2010. "Holdouts in Sovereign Debt Restructuring: A Theory of Negotiation in a Weak Contractual Environment," NBER Working Papers 16632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horn, Fabian, 2015. "Quantifying the costs of sovereign defaults using odious debt cases as a quasi-natural experiment," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113125, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Herman Barry, 2016. "A Role for Legitimacy in Sovereign Debt: A Review Essay on Odette Lienau, Rethinking Sovereign Debt, 2014," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 219-241, December.
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2016. "Sovereign Debt Restructuring After Argentina," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 59(1), pages 100-106, June.
- Christoph Trebesch & Michael G. Papaioannou & Udaibir S Das, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings 1950-2010; Literature Survey, Data, and Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 12/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2012. "Behind the Greek default and restructuring of 2012," MPRA Paper 42432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2012. "Buenos Aires to Athens: The Road to Perdition," MPRA Paper 37874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational finance; sovereign debt; default; Latin America; Argentina; Ecuador;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .