Should Argentina Be Welcomed Back by the Capital Markets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2007. "Debt Relief by Private and Official Creditors: The Record Speaks," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 191-214, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hileman, Garrick, 2012. "The seven mechanisms for achieving sovereign debt sustainability," Economic History Working Papers 42878, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; creditworthiness; default; political risk; transparency; IMF; FATF; G-20; Paris Club;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .