A Litmus Test of Academic Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2002. "Construction industry forecasting model," MPRA Paper 16365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2003. "Construction demand: a model of research and forecast for Latvia from 2002 to 2025," MPRA Paper 16366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaccreditation; autonomy; accountability; regional and national standards of quality; federal and state funding of higher education; economic development; invetsment in human capital; economic growth; transparency; power struggles.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-02-20 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2010-02-20 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .