The velocity of money: evidence for the U.K. 1911-1966
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Graves, Philip E, 1980. "The Velocity of Money: Evidence for the U.K., 1911-1966," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 631-639, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman, 1959.
"The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results, pages 1-29
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1959. "The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 327-327.
- Milton Friedman, 1959. "The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie59-1.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979. "Relative Risk Aversion: Increasing or Decreasing?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 205-214, June.
- Graves, Philip E, 1978. "New Evidence on Income and the Velocity of Money," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 53-68, January.
- Graves, Philip E, 1976. "Wealth and Cash Asset Proportions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 487-496, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney demand; velocity of money; income elasticity of money balances;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.