New evidence on income and the velocity of money
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979. "Relative Risk Aversion: Increasing or Decreasing?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 205-214, June.
- Graves, Philip E, 1980.
"The Velocity of Money: Evidence for the U.K., 1911-1966,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 631-639, October.
- Graves, Philip E., 1980. "The velocity of money: evidence for the U.K. 1911-1966," MPRA Paper 19900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Boughton, 1992. "International comparisons of money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 323-343, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney demand; velocity of money; time series; cross-country; cross-sectional;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.