The Development of the European Administration. Fundamental Concepts and Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2008. "Globalization and Europeanization. A Projection on a European Model of Public Administration," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(521)), pages 33-52, April.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2002. "The Systemic Acquis of Public Administration," MPRA Paper 18628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2009.
- Johan P. Olsen, 2002. "The Many Faces of Europeanization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 921-952, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2001. "European Administration. Normative Fundaments and Systemic Models," MPRA Paper 24187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropeanisation; public administration; administrative adaptation; acquis communautaire; European law; standardisation; Nation state; rule of law; transparency; EU-East-Central Europe;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .