On the Way to Modernization: The 'Good Enough' Governance Making in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucica Matei, 2006. "Public Sector and Europeanization Challenges," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(497)), pages 27-34, April.
- Oecd, 1998. "Preparing Public Administrations for the European Administrative Space," SIGMA Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2008. "Globalization and Europeanization. A Projection on a European Model of Public Administration," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(521)), pages 33-52, April.
- Vachudova, Milada Anna, 2005. "Europe Undivided: Democracy, Leverage, and Integration After Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241194.
- Lucica Matei & Diana-Camelia Iancu, 2007. "Theoretical Delimitations: The Europeanization Of Public Administration And Its Institutional Levers," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(6(511)(su), pages 93-110, June.
- Robin Hambleton, 2000. "Modernising Political Management in Local Government," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(5-6), pages 931-950, May.
More about this item
Keywordsgood enough governance; policy making; European integration;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-12-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-12-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .