Report NEP-TRA-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cornelli, Francesca & Kominek, Zbigniew & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2009. "Monitoring Managers: Does it Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrei Markevich & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009. "Career Concerns in a Political Hierarchy: A Case of Regional Leaders in Soviet Russia," Working Papers w0040, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- László Halpern & Balázs Muraközy, 2009. "Innovation, Productivity and Export: the case of Hungary," CeFiG Working Papers 10, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Gavin C Reid & Zhibin Xu, 2009. "Growth and Survival Determinants of Chinese Private Firms: Fieldwork evidence and econometric estimates," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0913, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and the Environment: Evidence From Chinese Cities," Discussion Papers 09-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Corruption, Governance and FDI Location in China: A Province-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers 09-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2009. "Urban Public Pension, Replacement Rates and Population Growth Rate in China," MPRA Paper 18846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane TICHIT & Daniela BORODAK, 2009. "Should we stay or should we go? Irregular migration and duration of stay: the case of Moldovan migrants," Working Papers 200915, CERDI.
- Matei, Lucica & Iancu, Diana Camelia, 2009. "On the Way to Modernization: The 'Good Enough' Governance Making in Romania," MPRA Paper 18941, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2009.