European Administration. Normative Fundaments and Systemic Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2002. "The Systemic Acquis of Public Administration," MPRA Paper 18628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2009.
- Thomas Christiansen, 1997. "Legitimacy Dilemmas of Supranational Governance: The European Commission between Accountability and Independence," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 74, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Matei, Ani, 2004. "The Development of the European Administration. Fundamental Concepts and Approaches," MPRA Paper 19765, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2008.
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2008. "Globalization and Europeanization. A Projection on a European Model of Public Administration," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(521)), pages 33-52, April.
- Matei, Lucica(ed), 2010. "Normativity, Fundamental Rights and Legal Ordre in the EU," Apas Papers 221, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei & Diana-Camelia Iancu, 2011. "Socio-Statistical Research on the Internalization of European Administrative Space Principles in the Romanian Public Administration," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Cristea, Ana Ionela, 2014.
"El Espacio Administrativo Europeo en el contexto de la europeización
[The European Administrative Space in the context of europeanization]," MPRA Paper 56309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean administration; European Administrative Space; Cybernetic system; Europeanization; Convergence; Administrative dynamics.;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .