Applying a global optimisation algorithm to Fund of Hedge Funds portfolio optimisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Ciliberti & Imre Kondor & Marc Mezard, 2007.
"On the feasibility of portfolio optimization under expected shortfall,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 389-396.
- Stefano Ciliberti & Imre Kondor & Marc Mezard, 2006. "On the Feasibility of Portfolio Optimization under Expected Shortfall," Papers physics/0606015, arXiv.org.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis Këllezi & Hilda Hysi, "undated".
"A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- M. Gilli & E. Kellezi & H. Hysi, 2006. "A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 355, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsportfolio optimisation; optimization; fund of hedge funds; global search optimisation; direct search; pgsl; hedge fund portfolio;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .