A Long-Wave Pattern for Output and Employment in Pasinetti’s Model of Structural Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Pasinetti, Luigi L, 1988. "Growing Subsystems, Vertically Hyper-integrated Sectors and the Labour Theory of Value," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 125-134, March.
- Reati, Angelo, 1998. "Technological revolutions in Pasinetti's model of structural change: productivity and prices," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 245-262, June.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1990. "Are There Schumpeterian Waves of Innovations?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 81-92, March.
- Josef Falkinger, 1987. "Technological Unemployment: A Note on Pasinetti," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 37-43, September.
- Falkinger, Josef, 1994. "An Engelian model of growth and innovation with hierarchic consumer demand and unequal incomes," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 123-139, June.
- Gort, Michael & Klepper, Steven, 1982. "Time Paths in the Diffusion of Product Innovations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 630-653, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fusari, Angelo, 2014. "An Explanation of Economic Change and Development," MPRA Paper 60042, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Fusari, Angelo & Reati, Angelo, 2013. "Endogenizing technical change: Uncertainty, profits, entrepreneurship. A long-term view of sectoral dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 76-100.
- Angelo Reati & Jan Toporowski, 2009. "An economic policy for the fifth long wave," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 143-186.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural change; multi-sectoral models;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .