Are There Schumpeterian Waves of Innovations?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reati, Angelo, 1998. "A Long-Wave Pattern for Output and Employment in Pasinetti’s Model of Structural Change," MPRA Paper 1663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2003.
"Breaking the waves: a Poisson regression approach to Schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 671-693, September.
- B. Verspagen & G. Silverberg, 2000. "Breaking the waves: a poisson regression approach to schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations," Working Papers 00.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2000. "Breaking the Waves: A Poisson Regression Approach to Schumpeterian Clustering of Basic Innovations," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bettina Peters, 2009.
"Persistence of innovation: stylised facts and panel data evidence,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 226-243, April.
- Peters, Bettina, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-81, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," DRUID Working Papers 06-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bettina Peters, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0511021, EconWPA.
- Boschma, Ron A., 1999. "The rise of clusters of innovative industries in Belgium during the industrial epoch," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 853-871, November.
- repec:spr:scient:v:56:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1021998523825 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fusari, Angelo, 2014. "An Explanation of Economic Change and Development," MPRA Paper 60042, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2005. "When is a Wave a Wave? Long Waves as Empirical and Theoretical Constructs from a Complex Systems Perspective," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bart Verspagen, 2004. "Structural Change and Technology. A Long View," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1099-1125.
- Fusari, Angelo & Reati, Angelo, 2013. "Endogenizing technical change: Uncertainty, profits, entrepreneurship. A long-term view of sectoral dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 76-100.
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, B., 2003. "Brewing the future: stylized facts about innovation and their confrontation with a percolation model," Working Papers 03.06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- G. Silverberg, 2007.
"Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues,"
Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 50
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2003. "Long Waves: Conceptual, Empirical and Modelling Issues," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Vladimir Vladimirovich Kolmakov & Aleksandra Grigorievna Polyakova & Vasily Sergeevich Shalaev, 2015. "An Analysis Of The Impact Of Venture Capital Investment On Economic Growth And Innovation: Evidence From The Usa And Russia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(207), pages 7-38, September.
- Heger, Diana, 2004. "The Link Between Firms? Innovation Decision and the Business Cycle: An Empirical Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-85, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2002. "The discrete charm of the bourgeoisie: quantum and continuous perspectives on innovation and growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1275-1289, December.
- Reati, Angelo, 1998. "Technological revolutions in Pasinetti's model of structural change: productivity and prices," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 245-262, June.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Papageorgiou, Aris, 2017.
"The Recurrence of Long Cycles: Theories, Stylized Facts and Figures,"
82853, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2017.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Aris Papageorgiou, 2017. "The Recurrence of Long Cycles: Theories, Stylized Facts and Figures," Discussion Paper Series 2017_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2017.
- Korkut Erturk, 2002. "Revisiting the Old Theory of Cyclical Growth: Harrod, Kaldor cum Schumpeter," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 179-192.
- R. Boschma, 1996. "The window of locational opportunity-concept," Working Papers 260, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Windrum, Paul & Birchenhall, Chris, 2002. "Technological diffusion, welfare and growth: technological succession in the presence of network externalities," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:14:y:1990:i:1:p:81-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .