Services in Regioanl Trade Agreements: Implications for India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Fink, Carsten, 2004. "Regional Agreements and Trade in Services: Policy Issues," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 742-779.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Fink, Carsten, 2002. "Regional agreements and trade services - policy issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2852, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panickers Villa, Arunhari, 2017. "Long run Relationship between Trade in Goods and Trade in Services of India," MPRA Paper 80106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsregional trade; services;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .