Americanización y consumo de masas, la distribución alimentaria en España, 1947-2007
[Americanization and mass consumption, the distribution of food in Spain, 1947 - 2007]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gareth Shaw & Andrew Alexander, 2008. "British co-operative societies as retail innovators: Interpreting the early stages of the self-service revolution," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 251-252.
- Howard Cox & Simon Mowatt, 2002. "The firm in the Information Age: organizational responses to technological change in the processed foods sector," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 135-158, February.
- Encarnación, José Antonio Miranda, 2004. "La Comisión Nacional de Productividad Industrial y la «americanización» de la industria del calzado en España," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 637-668, December.
- Gareth Shaw & Andrew Alexander, 2008. "British co-operative societies as retail innovators: Interpreting the early stages of the self-service revolution," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 62-78.
- John Fernie, 1997. "Retail Change and Retail Logistics in the United Kingdom: Past Trends and Future Prospects," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 383-396, July.
- Andrew Alexander, 2008. "Format development and retail change: supermarket retailing and the London Co-operative Society," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 489-508.
More about this item
KeywordsFood distribution; Americanization; mass consumption; retailing revolution; business strategies;
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2009-04-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.