Structure and stylized facts of a deregulated power market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Resta & Davide Sciutti, 2003. "Spot price dynamics in deregulated power markets," Econometrics 0312002, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2013. "Price Dynamics in Electricity Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1314, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- N. K. Nomikos & O. Soldatos, 2008. "Using Affine Jump Diffusion Models for Modelling and Pricing Electricity Derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 41-71.
- Marossy, Zita, 2011.
"A villamos energia áralakulásának egy új modellje
[A new model for price movement in electric power]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 253-274.
- Kyritsis, Evangelos & Andersson, Jonas & Serletis, Apostolos, 2017.
"Electricity prices, large-scale renewable integration, and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 550-560.
- Kyritsis, Evangelos & Andersson, Jonas & Serletis, Apostolos, 2016. "Electricity Prices, Large-Scale Renewable Integration, and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 2016/18, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Wang, Peng & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Rosehart, William D., 2011. "Characteristics of the prices of operating reserves and regulation services in competitive electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3210-3221, June.
- Ladislav KRISTOUFEK & Petra LUNACKOVA, 2013.
"Long-term Memory in Electricity Prices: Czech Market Evidence,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(5), pages 407-424, November.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2013. "Long-term memory in electricity prices: Czech market evidence," Papers 1309.0582, arXiv.org.
- Avci-Surucu, Ezgi & Aydogan, A. Kursat & Akgul, Doganbey, 2016. "Bidding structure, market efficiency and persistence in a multi-time tariff setting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 77-87.
- Rafal Weron, 2006. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0601.
- George P Papaioannou & Christos Dikaiakos & Anargyros Dramountanis & Dionysios S Georgiadis & Panagiotis G Papaioannou, 2017. "Using nonlinear stochastic and deterministic (chaotic tools) to test the EMH of two Electricity Markets the case of Italy and Greece," Papers 1711.10552, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity markets; Spot price; Stylized facts; Deregulation; Econophysics;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .