Program Management for Social Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Andrew, 2007. "An Introduction to Health Planning for Developing Health Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198571346.
More about this item
KeywordsProgram Management; Planning; Health; Situation Analysis; LFA; Programming; Evaluation; Monitoring;
- P41 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .