Economic Efficiency Of Fadama Telfairia Production In Imo State Nigeria: A Translog Profit Function Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Farman & Bailey, David & Parikh, Ashok, 1993. "Price Distortions and Resource Use Efficiency in a Pakistani Province," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 35-47.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anonymous, 2012. "JARE Editors' Report," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(3), December.
- Nwachukwu, Ifeanyi N. & Onyenweaku, Chris E., 2009. "Allocative Efficiency among Fadama Fluted Pumkin Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria," MPRA Paper 27249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malorgio, Giulio & Grazia, Cristina, 2012. "Performance of South Mediterranean Countries export supply-chain on the European market: between competition and cooperation," 2012 XX Convegno Annuale SIEA, Siracusa 130459, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Anyiro, Chidozie Onyedikachi & Emerole, Christopher Ogbonna & Osondu, Charles Kelechi & Udah, Solomon Chinyere & Ugorji, Silas Ebuka, 1. "Labour-Use Efficiency By Smallholder Yam Farmers In Abia State Nigeria: A Labour-Use Requirement Frontier Approach," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 1.
- Onyenweaku, C.E & Nwachukwu, Ifeanyi N. & Opara, T.C., 2010. "Productivity Growth in Food Crop Production in Imo State, Nigeria," MPRA Paper 29538, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 May 2010.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic efficiency; Fadama; stochastic frontier; translog;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .