Profit Efficiency among Paddy Farmers: A Cobb-Douglas Stochastic Frontier Production Function Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mubarik Ali & John C. Flinn, 1989. "Profit Efficiency Among Basmati Rice Producers in Pakistan Punjab," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 303-310.
- Roslina Kamaruddin & Jamal Ali & Nariman Mohd. Saad, 2013. "Happiness and its Influencing Factors among Paddy Farmers in Granary Area of MADA," Abstract of Economic, Finance and Management Outlook, Conscientia Beam, vol. 1, pages 1-38.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Jirong Wang & Eric J. Wailes & Gail L. Cramer, 1996. "A Shadow-Price Frontier Measurement of Profit Efficiency in Chinese Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 146-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Bala & Mad Nasir Shamsudin & Alias Radam & Ismail Abd. Latif, 2018. "Profit Efficiency among Cotton Farmers: A Cobb-Douglass Stochastic Frontier Production Function Analysis," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(7), pages 237-246, July.
- Lei Wang & Ruyin Long & Hong Chen, 2017. "Study of Urban Energy Performance Assessment and Its Influencing Factors Based on Improved Stochastic Frontier Analysis: A Case Study of Provincial Capitals in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic; Profit efficiency; Cobb ? Douglass; Paddy; MADA; Cross ?sectional data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:joasrj:2016:p:66-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chan Hoi Yan). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.