Industry Clusters v regionálním rozvoji
[Industry Clusters in Regional Development]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward M. Bergman & Edward J. Feser, . "Industrial and regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications," Wholbk, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, number 19 edited by Randall Jackson, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skokan, Karel, 2002. "Engineering Cluster in Moravia Silesia Region," MPRA Paper 12371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skokan, Karel, 2005.
"Systémy inovací v regionálním rozvoji
[Systems of Innovation in Regional Development]," MPRA Paper 12374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster; industry analysis; regional development;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .