Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul, 2000. "Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-304, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1982. "Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1350-1351, November.
- Cronin, Francis J. & Colleran, Elisabeth K. & Herbert, Paul L. & Lewitzky, Steven, 1993. "Telecommunications and growth : The contribution of telecommunications infrastructure investment to aggregate and sectoral productivity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 677-690, December.
- Weller, Dennis, 1999. "Auctions for universal service obligations," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 645-674, October.
- anonymous, 1982. "Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 337-337, March.
- Peha, Jon M., 1999. "Tradable universal service obligations," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 363-374, June.
- Bodnar & Peter Dilworth & Salvatore Iacono, Judith, 1988. "Cross-sectional analysis of residential telephone subscription in Canada," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 355-378.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 0.
"Internet use in rural and remote Western Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 253-266, April.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2003. "Internet use in rural and remote Western Australia," MPRA Paper 10882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(2), pages 346-363, April.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?," Working Papers 25, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Adamides, George & Stylianou, Andreas & Kosmas, Petros C. & Apostolopoulos, Constantinos D., 2013. "Factors Affecting PC and Internet Usage by the Rural Population of Cyprus," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-21.
- Kanothi, R.N., 2009. "The dynamics of entrepreneurship in ICT: case of mobile phones downstream services in Kenya," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18727, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Michael Demoussis & Nicholas Giannakopoulos, 2006. "Facets of the digital divide in Europe: Determination and extent of internet use," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 235-246.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvanced communications; broadband service; internet rural access; universal service obligations;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.