Equilibrium asset prices and bubbles in a continuous time OLG model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shell, Karl, 1971. "Notes on the Economics of Infinity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1002-1011, Sept.-Oct.
- John Geanakoplos, 2008. "Overlapping Generations Models of General Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002225, David K. Levine.
- David Cass & Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Individual Saving, Aggregate Capital Accumulation, and Efficient Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 198, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brito, Paulo & Dilão, Rui, 2010.
"Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 343-355, May.
- Brito, Paulo & Dilao, Rui, 2006. "Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy," MPRA Paper 699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo Brito & Rui Dilao, 2006. "Equilibrium price dynamics in an overlapping-generations exchange economy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/27, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- S. Demichelis & H. Polemarchakis, 2007. "The determinacy of equilibrium in economies of overlapping generations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 461-475, September.
- Geanakoplos, John D. & Polemarchakis, Heraklis M., 1991.
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 35, pages 1899-1960
- GEANAKOPLOS, John D. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heraklis M., 1991. "Overlapping generations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 946, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geanakoplos, J. & Polemarchakis, H., 1991. "Overlapping generations," CORE Discussion Papers 1991031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Geanakoplos, 2008. "Overlapping Generations Models of General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1663, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Paulo, 2014. "Interest rates and endogenous population growth: joint age-dependent dynamics," MPRA Paper 58656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsoverlapping generations; asset pricing; bubbles; integral equations; LambertW function;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.