Lessons Of Indian Experience For Eritrea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder, 2003. "Green revolution: Indian agricultural experience – a paradigm for Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10838, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 May 2003.
- Ravinder Rena, 2005.
"Challenges for Food Security in Eritrea: A Descriptive and Qualitative Analysis,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 17(2), pages 193-212.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Challenges for Food Security in Eritrea -- A Descriptive and Qualitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 10312, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Feb 2005.
- Sarma, J. S., 1981. "Growth and equity: policies and implementation in Indian agriculture," Research reports 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsEritrea; India; education and human development; Agriculture; economic growth;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .