Trends And Determinants Of Poverty In The Horn Of Africa - Some Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Carter & Christopher Barrett, 2006. "The economics of poverty traps and persistent poverty: An asset-based approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 178-199.
- Ravinder Rena, 2005.
"Challenges for Food Security in Eritrea: A Descriptive and Qualitative Analysis,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 17(2), pages 193-212.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Challenges for Food Security in Eritrea -- A Descriptive and Qualitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 10312, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Feb 2005.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2003. "Green revolution: Indian agricultural experience – a paradigm for Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10838, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 May 2003.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Horn of Africa; Challenges; Sustainable Development; Drought; Pastoralists;
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.