On Improving Social Science Education in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEurocentricism; Western Universalism; Positive Science; History of Social Science; Western Social Science;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-10-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2008-10-13 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-10-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .