Romania’s development level comparing with EU countries: The RGS (Relative Gap Scoring) Ranking Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Argentino Pessoa, 2007. "Innovation and Economic Growth: What is the actual importance of R&D?," FEP Working Papers 254, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- J. Ram Pillarisetti & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2008. "Sustainable Nations: What do Aggregate Indicators tell us?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2004. "Literature Review of Frameworks for Macro-indicators," CSLS Research Reports 2004-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic and Social Development; International Comparisons; Composite Indexes; Statistical Methods;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-08-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-08-31 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .