Comparing Comparables: An Approach To Accurate Cross-Country Comparisons Of Health Systems For Effective Healthcare Planning And Policy Guidance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasanthakumar Bhat, 2005. "Institutional arrangements and efficiency of health care delivery systems," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(3), pages 215-222, September.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Holmes & Jonathan Skinner, 2013.
"Is This Time Different? The Slowdown in Healthcare Spending,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 44(2 (Fall)), pages 261-323.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Holmes & Jonathan Skinner, 2013. "Is This Time Different? The Slowdown in Healthcare Spending," NBER Working Papers 19700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeff Richardson & John Wildman & Iain K. Robertson, 2003. "A critique of the World Health Organisation's evaluation of health system performance," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 355-366.
- Varabyova, Yauheniya & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2013. "International comparisons of the technical efficiency of the hospital sector: Panel data analysis of OECD countries using parametric and non-parametric approaches," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 70-79.
More about this item
Keywordshealth systems; health indicators; health policy;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.