Competitiveness and Public-Private Partnerships: Towards a More Decentralised Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- MÃ¡rio Rui Silva & Hermano Rodrigues, 2004. "Competitiveness and Public-Private Partnerships: Towards a More Decentralised Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa04p299, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Aurora Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2003. "Human Capital, Innovation Capability and Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 131, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Álvaro Almeida, 2003. "40 Years of Monetary Targets and Financial Crises in 20 OECD Countries," FEP Working Papers 128, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2003. "Using Instance Statistics to Determine the Lookahead Parameter Value in the ATC Dispatch Rule: Making a good heuristic better," FEP Working Papers 127, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro Cosme da Costa Vieira, 2003. "The Impact of Monetary Shocks on Product and Wages: A neoclassical aggregated dynamic model," FEP Working Papers 132, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2003. "An Exact Approach to Early/Tardy Scheduling with Release Dates," FEP Working Papers 129, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argentino Pessoa & Mário Rui Silva, 2009. "Environment Based Innovation: Policy Questions," FEP Working Papers 308, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Cherevykov, Ievgen, 2013. "Institutional environment for public-private partnership in Ukraine:Do institutions really matter?," MPRA Paper 62110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic-private partnerships; Competitiveness policy; Decentralization;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.