A Signalling Model of Firms' Foreign Direct Investment Relocation Decision
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rosa Forte & Antonio Brandao, 2008. "A Signalling Model of Firms' Foreign Direct Investment Relocation Decision," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 339-357.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon H. HANSON, 2001. "Should Countries Promote Foreign Direct Investment?," G-24 Discussion Papers 9, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational firms; Relocation of production; Signalling model;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:cetedp:0601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Bonanca). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .