Opportunity for luxury brands in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Gao, Tao (Tony) & Sultan, Fareena & Pagani, Margherita, 2012. "Brand in the hand: A cross-market investigation of consumer acceptance of mobile marketing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 485-493.
- Ronald J. Degen, 2010. "The success of luxury brands in Japan and their uncertain future," Working Papers 52, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Degen, Ronald, 2009. "China?s challenges to future sustainable economic growth and the implications for the United States," Working Papers 45, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
More about this item
KeywordsLuxury brands in China; China affluent consumer; Chinese yuppies; The Me generation; The young emperor generation;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2009-07-03 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2009-07-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuno Reis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .