Report NEP-MKT-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihai Covaci, Aurel Ardelean, Aurel Pisoschi, Alexandru T. Bogdan, Valentin Pau & Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "The Ethical Dimension of the Romanian Scientific Research for Sustainable Development," Papers 2009/46, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pascal Courty, 2009. "Unpriced Quality," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/16, European University Institute.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Opportunity for luxury brands in China," Working Papers 31, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 903, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.