Report NEP-MKT-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihai Covaci, Aurel Ardelean, Aurel Pisoschi, Alexandru T. Bogdan, Valentin Pau & Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "The Ethical Dimension of the Romanian Scientific Research for Sustainable Development," Papers 2009/46, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Marco A. Haan & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2009. "Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-031/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- van der Lans, R.J.A. & van Bruggen, G.H. & Eliashberg, J. & Wierenga, B., 2009. "A Viral Branching Model for Predicting the Spread of Electronic Word-of-Mouth," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-029-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- René van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Dictator and Opinion Leader Properties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pascal Courty, 2009. "Unpriced Quality," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/16, European University Institute.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Opportunity for luxury brands in China," Working Papers 31, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 903, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.