The success of luxury brands in Japan and their uncertain future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Opportunity for luxury brands in China," Working Papers 31, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gian Luca Gregori & Silvia Cardinali & Meri Travaglini, 2013. "Imprese calzaturiere e competitività nel mercato mondiale: il caso di una media luxury brand company," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 151-168.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese consumers of luxury brands; Japan the largest luxury market in the world; conspicuous consumption; democratization of luxury; luxury brands as status symbols; luxury brands as badges of economic success; parasite singles;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuno Reis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .