Environmental Debates in the WTO: Defining Bangladesh’s Interests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson, 1992. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation and the Environment: A Global Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 153-172, January.
- R[empty]pke, Inge, 1994. "Trade, development and sustainability -- a critical assessment of the "free trade dogma"," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 13-22, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margareta Timbur & Spiridon Pralea, 2013. "Relationship In The Context Of Sustainable Development," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5(2), pages 279-299.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Environment; Bangladesh;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2005-12-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2005-12-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .