European Financial Market Integration in the Gründerboom and Gründerkrach: Evidence from European Cross-Listings
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||13 Jan 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 61, A-1011 Vienna, Austria|
Phone: +43/1/404 20 7205
Fax: +43/1/404 20 7299
Web page: http://www.oenb.at/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Oesterreichische Nationalbank, Economic Studies Division, c/o Beate Hofbauer-Berlakovich, POB 61, A-1011 Vienna, Austria|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrei Shleifer ad Robert W. Vishny, 1995.
"The Limits of Arbitrage,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1725, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Grammig, Joachim & Melvin, Michael & Schlag, Christian, 2005.
"Internationally cross-listed stock prices during overlapping trading hours: price discovery and exchange rate effects,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 139-164, January.
- Joachim Grammig & Michael Melvin & Christian Schlag, 2005. "Internationally Cross-Listed Stock Prices During Overlapping Trading Hours: Price Discovery and Exchange Rate Effects," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 78, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Neal, Larry, 1987. "The Integration and Efficiency of the London and Amsterdam Stock Markets in the Eighteenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 97-115, March.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995. " One Security, Many Markets: Determining the Contributions to Price Discovery," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1175-99, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbwp:111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.