Clustering Techniques and Their Effect on Portfolio Formation and Risk Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Dimitrios Bisias & Mark Flood & Andrew W. Lo & Stavros Valavanis, 2012. "A Survey of Systemic Risk Analytics," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 255-296, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gautier Marti & Frank Nielsen & Philippe Donnat & S'ebastien Andler, 2016. "On clustering financial time series: a need for distances between dependent random variables," Papers 1603.07822, arXiv.org.
- Flood, Mark D. & Lemieux, Victoria L. & Varga, Margaret & William Wong, B.L., 2016.
"The application of visual analytics to financial stability monitoring,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 180-197.
- Mark D. Flood & Victoria L. Lemieux & Margaret Varga & B.L. William Wong, 2014. "The Application of Visual Analytics to Financial Stability Monitoring," Working Papers 14-02, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury, revised 07 Oct 2014.
- Gautier Marti & Philippe Very & Philippe Donnat & Frank Nielsen, 2015. "A proposal of a methodological framework with experimental guidelines to investigate clustering stability on financial time series," Papers 1509.05475, arXiv.org.
- Gautier Marti & Philippe Very & Philippe Donnat, 2015. "Toward a generic representation of random variables for machine learning," Working Papers hal-01196883, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsClustering Techniques; Financial Stability Monitoring; Visual Analytics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ofr:discus:15-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Feldberg) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Gregory Feldberg to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofrgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.