Public Health in an Age of Genomics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Clercq, Bart & Pfoertner, Timo-Kolja & Elgar, Frank J. & Hublet, Anne & Maes, Lea, 2014. "Social capital and adolescent smoking in schools and communities: A cross-classified multilevel analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 81-87.
- Ioannis Dionysopoulos, 2013. "Olympic Games and their Commercialization," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(4).
- Patel, Madhumita & Kumar, Amit, 2016. "Production of renewable diesel through the hydroprocessing of lignocellulosic biomass-derived bio-oil: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1293-1307.
- Wouters, Olivier J. & Cylus, Jonathan & Yang, Wei & Thomson, Sarah & McKee, Martin, 2016. "Medical savings accounts: assessing their impact on efficiency, equity, and financial protection in health care," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65448, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ines Läufer, 2013. "Private Krankenversicherung in den USA - Im Spannungsfeld zwischen Staat und Markt," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 07/2013, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Vandersteegen, Tom & Marneffe, Wim & Cleemput, Irina & Vereeck, Lode, 2015. "The impact of no-fault compensation on health care expenditures: An empirical study of OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 367-374.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-08-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HEA-2013-08-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-08-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaac:8-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.