Report NEP-CDM-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohei Kawamura & Vasileios Vlaseros, 2013. "Expert Information and Majority Decisions," ESE Discussion Papers 220, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Optimal Voting Rules," Working Papers tecipa-493, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Caseette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2013. "Are Elections Debt Brakes? Evidence from French Municipalities," MPRA Paper 48808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "Does a work effort norm lead to more efficient taxation in majority voting?," MPRA Paper 48913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eaton, Charlie & Weir, Margaret, 2013. "The Power of Coalitions: Participation and Governance in Californiaâ€™s Public-Private Welfare State," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0zf003bf, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Partially Honest Nash Implementation: A Full Characterization," Discussion Paper Series 590, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian von Soest & Michael Wahman, 2013. "Are All Dictators Equal? The Selective Targeting of Democratic Sanctions against Authoritarian Regimes," GIGA Working Paper Series 230, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Weinreich, Daniel, 2013. "Fair tax evasion and majority voting over redistributive taxation," MPRA Paper 48919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Peri Silva, 2013. "Cooperation in WTO's Tariff Waters," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13061, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Qiyan ONG & Yohanes Eko RIYANTO & Walter E. THESEIRA & Steven M. SHEFFRIN, 2013. "The Self-Image Signaling Roles of Voice in Decision-Making," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1303, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Florian Lindner, 2013. "Decision time and steps of reasoning in a competitive market entry game," Working Papers 2013-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- David A. Hennessy, 2013. "Biosecurity Externalities and Indemnities for Infectious Animal Diseases," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp539, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Oecd, 2013. "Public Health in an Age of Genomics," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo, 2013. "R&D drivers and obstacles to innovation in the energy industry," Working Papers 2013/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Felix Munoz-Garcia & Sherzod Akhundjanov, . "Environmental Regulation: Supported by Polluting Firms, but Opposed by Green Firms," Working Papers 2013-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Sebastian Elischer, 2013. "Contingent Democrats in Action: Organized Labor and Regime Change in the Republic of Niger," GIGA Working Paper Series 231, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.