The Impact of Climate Change Policy on Competition in the Air Transport Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Zhang, Anming, 2010.
"Airline emission charges: Effects on airfares, service quality, and aircraft design,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 960-971, September.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Anming Zhang, 2009. "Airline Emission Charges: Effects on Airfares, Service Quality, and Aircraft Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 2547, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Anming Zhang, 2009. "Airline Emission Charges: Effects on Airfares, Service Quality, and Aircraft Design," Working Papers 080916, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Malina, Robert & McConnachie, Dominic & Winchester, Niven & Wollersheim, Christoph & Paltsev, Sergey & Waitz, Ian A., 2012. "The impact of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme on US aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 36-41.
- Barbot, Cristina & Betancor, Ofelia & Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda, 2014.
"Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: Airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 65-72.
- Cristina Barbot & Ofelia Betancor & M. Pilar Socorro & M. Fernanda Viecens, 2012. "Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence," Working Papers 2012-05, FEDEA.
- Adler, Nicole & Gellman, Aaron, 2012. "Strategies for managing risk in a changing aviation environment," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 24-35.
- Koopmans, Carl & Lieshout, Rogier, 2016. "Airline cost changes: To what extent are they passed through to the passenger?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-11.
- Forsyth, Peter, 2011. "Environmental and financial sustainability of air transport: Are they incompatible?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 27-32.
- Martin Schaefer & Janina Scheelhaase & Wolfgang Grimme & Sven Maertens, 2010. "Ökonomische Effekte des EU-Emissionshandelssystems auf Fluggesellschaften und EU-Mitgliedstaaten: ein innovativer Modellierungsansatz," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 79(2), pages 194-210.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-10-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2008-10-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-10-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaaa:2008/18-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.