Sources of Finance, Investment Policies and Plant Entry in the Renewable Energy Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corsatea, Teodora Diana & Giaccaria, Sergio & Arántegui, Roberto Lacal, 2014. "The role of sources of finance on the development of wind technology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 140-149.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:8-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:855-867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Colmenar-Santos & Severo Campíez-Romero & Lorenzo Alfredo Enríquez-Garcia & Clara Pérez-Molina, 2014. "Simplified Analysis of the Electric Power Losses for On-Shore Wind Farms Considering Weibull Distribution Parameters," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-30, October.
- Bobinaite, Viktorija & Tarvydas, Dalius, 2014. "Financing instruments and channels for the increasing production and consumption of renewable energy: Lithuanian case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 259-276.
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Campíñez-Romero, Severo & Pérez-Molina, Clara & Mur-Pérez, Francisco, 2015. "Repowering: An actual possibility for wind energy in Spain in a new scenario without feed-in-tariffs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 319-337.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Gregor Semieniuk, 2016. "Financing Renewable Energy: Who is Financing What and Why it Matters," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-12, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
More about this item
Keywordsasset finance; capital-risque; changement climatique; climate change; environmental policy; financement d'actifs; financial risk; investment policy; politique de l’environnement; politiques d’investissement; renewable energy sources; risque en capital; venture capital; énergies renouvelables;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-08-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2011-08-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-08-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RES-2011-08-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:37-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .