Report NEP-PPM-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2011. "The impact of farmland readjustment and consolidation on structural adjustment: The case of Niigata, Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anne Hammill & Thomas Tanner, 2011. "Harmonising Climate Risk Management: Adaptation Screening and Assessment Tools for Development Co-operation," OECD Environment Working Papers 36, OECD Publishing.
- Margarita Kalamova & Christopher Kaminker & Nick Johnstone, 2011. "Sources of Finance, Investment Policies and Plant Entry in the Renewable Energy Sector," OECD Environment Working Papers 37, OECD Publishing.
- Itf, 2011. "Improving the Practice of Cost Benefit Analysis in Transport," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/1, OECD Publishing.
- James P Walsh & Jiangyan Yu & Chanho Park, 2011. "Financing Infrastructure in India; Macroeconomic Lessons and Emerging Market Case Studies," IMF Working Papers 11/181, International Monetary Fund.
- David Lewis, 2011. "Economic Perspectives on Transport And Equality," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/9, OECD Publishing.
- CZARNITZKI Dirk & LOPES BENTO Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-42, LISER.