Is Training More Frequent When the Wage Premium is Smaller?: Evidence from the European Community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles Corak & Christine Lietz & Holly Sutherland, 2005.
"The Impact of Tax and Transfer Systems on Children in the European Union,"
inwopa05/30, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Corak, Miles & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2005. "The impact of tax and transfer systems on children in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/05, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Corak, Miles & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2005. "The Impact of Tax and Transfer Systems on Children in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 1589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Gottschalk, Peter & Smeeding, Timothy M., 2000. "Empirical evidence on income inequality in industrialized countries," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 261-307 Elsevier.
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "EUROMOD: an integrated European benefit-tax model: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- von Weizsacker, Robert K., 1996. "Distributive implications of an aging society," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 729-746, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Serra, 2016. "Temporary contracts' transitions: the role of training and institutions," Working Papers w201611, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Gambarotto, Francesca, 2007.
"Do spatial agglomeration and local labor market competition affect employer-provided training? Evidence from the UK,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Giorgio Brunello & Francesca Gambarotto, 2006. "Do Spatial Agglomeration and Local Labor Market Competition Affect Employer - Provided Training? Evidence from the UK," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0018, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bassanini, Andrea & Booth, Alison L. & Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Leuven, Edwin, 2005. "Workplace Training in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio, 2008.
"Is training more frequent when the wage premium is smaller? Evidence from the European Community Household Panel,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 272-290, April.
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2005. "Is Training More Frequent When the Wage Premium Is Smaller? Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," Documents de recherche 05-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2008. "Is training more frequent when the wage premium is smaller? Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," Post-Print halshs-00214192, HAL.
- Peter Huber & Ulrike Huemer, 2009. "What Causes Gender Differences in the Participation and Intensity of Lifelong Learning?," WIFO Working Papers 353, WIFO.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-01-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2007-01-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2007-01-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:41-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .