Immigrant Children's Age at Arrival and Assessment Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarit Cohen Goldner & Gil Epstein, 2014.
"Age at immigration and high school dropouts,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Cohen Goldner, Sarit & Epstein, Gil S., 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," IZA Discussion Papers 8378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarit Cohen Goldner & Gil S. Epstein, 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1431, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Sarit Cohen Goldner & Gil S. Epstein, 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," Working Papers 2014-05, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:162-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zlata Bruckauf & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Falling Behind: Socio-demographic profiles of educationally disadvantaged youth. Evidence from PISA 2000-2012," Papers inwopa837, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Sweetman, A. & van Ours, J.C., 2014.
"Immigration : What About the Children and Grandchildren?,"
2014-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sweetman, Arthur & van Ours, Jan C., 2014. "Immigration: What about the Children and Grandchildren?," IZA Discussion Papers 7919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana Di Liberto, 2015.
"Length of stay in the host country and educational achievement of immigrant students: The Italian case,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 585-618, July.
- A. Di Liberto, 2013. "Length of stay in the host country and educational achievement of immigrant students: the Italian case," Working Paper CRENoS 201316, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Di Liberto, Adriana, 2014. "Length of Stay in the Host Country and Educational Achievement of Immigrant Students: The Italian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 8547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-05-15 (Education)
- NEP-MIG-2012-05-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:75-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.