Report NEP-EDU-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hugh Macartney, 2012. "The Dynamic Effects of Educational Accountability," Working Papers 12-09, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Michela Braga & Marco Paccagnella & Michele Pellizzari, 2011. "Evaluating students' evaluations of professors," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 825, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elizabeth U. Cascio & Douglas O. Staiger, 2012. "Knowledge, Tests, and Fadeout in Educational Interventions," NBER Working Papers 18038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Facundo Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales & Esther Hauk, 2011. "Immigration and the School System," Working Papers 590, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Baumgarten Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2012. "Entrepreneurial School Dropouts: A Model on Signalling, Education and Entrepreneurship," Memorandum 10/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Büchner Charlotte & Smits Wendy & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "Education, cognitive skills and earnings of males and females," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Item repec:bdi:workqs:qse_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dana Burde & Leigh L. Linden, 2012. "The Effect of Village-Based Schools: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Afghanistan," NBER Working Papers 18039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihály Fazekas, 2012. "School Funding Formulas: Review of Main Characteristics and Impacts," OECD Education Working Papers 74, OECD Publishing.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2012. "The Impact of Immigration on the Educational Attainment of Natives," NBER Working Papers 18047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nils Kornder & Jaap Dronkers, 2012. "Do Migrant Girls Always Perform Better? Differences between the Reading and Math Scores of 15-Year-Old Daughters and Sons of Migrants in PISA 2009 and Variations by Region of Origin and Country of Des," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1214, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola & Giovanna Labartino, 2012. "More Apples Less Chips? The Effect of School Fruit Schemes on the Consumption of Junk Food," ISER Discussion Paper 0840, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Christian Ben Lakhdar & Grégoire Cauchie & Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "The role of family incomes in cigarette smoking: Evidence from French students," Working Papers hal-00694336, HAL.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012.
"Gouvernance éducation et croissance économique
[Governance education and economic growth]," MPRA Paper 38687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara MUSSIDA & Matteo PICCHIO, 2012. "The Gender Wage Gap by Education in Italy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Simone Schüller, 2012. "Parental Ethnic Identity and Educational Attainment of Second-Generation Immigrants," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 443, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anthony Heath & Elina Kilpi-Jakonen, 2012. "Immigrant Children's Age at Arrival and Assessment Results," OECD Education Working Papers 75, OECD Publishing.