Israeli Education Policy: How to Move Ahead in Reform
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsArab; Arabes; colleges; collèges; education; enseignement primaire; enseignement secondaire; enseignement tertiaire; Haredi; Haredi; Israel; Israël; PISA; PISA; policy; Politique; primary school; réformes; secondary education; tertiary education; Ultra-orthodox; ultra-orthodoxes; university; université; éducation;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:781-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .