Report NEP-EDU-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Alcouffe & Jeffrey B. Miller, 2010. "A Comparison of the Organization of Higher Education Systems in France and the USA," Working Papers 10-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Hemmings, 2010. "Israeli Education Policy: How to Move Ahead in Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 781, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2011. "The Impact of the 1999 Education Reform in Poland," OECD Education Working Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Atherton & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "The relative effectiveness and costs of contract and regular teachers in India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "Health, Nutrition and Academic Achievement: New Evidence from India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Paul Clarke & Claire Crawford & Fiona Steele & Anna Vignoles, 2010. "The Choice between fixed and random effects models: some considerations for educational research," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/240, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Pauline Musset, 2010. "Initial Teacher Education and Continuing Training Policies in a Comparative Perspective: Current Practices in OECD Countries and a Literature Review on Potential Effects," OECD Education Working Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Melisa Morales & Corina Paz Terán, 2010. "Educational Inequality in Argentina: The best and worst performers," Working Papers 5, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
- Eva Oliveira & Miguel Sottomayor & A. Meireles & A. Martins & M. Rocha, 2010. "Building up Undergraduate Skills – empirical evidence from a Portuguese University," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 02, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Philippe Belley & Marc Frenette & Lance Lochner, 2010. "Post-Secondary Attendance by Parental Income: Comparing the U.S. and Canada," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20103, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Rebecca Allen & Simon Burgess, 2010. "Evaluating the provision of school performance information for school choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/241, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Amit Shovon Ray & Sabyasachi Saha, 2010. "Patenting Public-Funded Research For Technology Transfer: A Conceptual-Empirical Synthesis of US Evidence and Lessons for India," Working Papers id:2719, eSocialSciences.
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Vuri, Daniela, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size: The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 5098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rebecca Allen & Simon Burgess & Tomas Key, 2010. "Choosing secondary school by moving house: school quality and the formation of neighbourhoods," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/238, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bilal Barakat & Johannes Holler & Klaus Prettner & Julia Schuster, 2010. "The Impact of the Economic Crisis on Labour and Education in Europe," Working Papers 1006, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang, 2010. "Job Mismatches and Labour Market Outcomes: Panel Evidence on Australian University Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 5083, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Baraton & M. Beffy & D. Fougère, 2010. "An evaluation of the effect of the 2003 reform on the retirement behaviour - The case of public secondary-school teachers," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2010-12, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.